I didn’t want to go there.
I would never choose to go there.
It is just that third graders wanted to know.
Yes, they have McDonald’s in Japan.
Yes, they know about Ronald McDonald.
No, they don’t have a dollar menu. They have a 100 yen menu
(Insert a big eye roll.)
There is no nutritional value in this post. No KenYen available.

3 comments:
Dear Mrs. Kennedy-san,
Yet another delightful post! I check several times each day to see what exciting adventures you're up to!
Ronald McDonald-san looked strange being surrounded by Japanese characters on the restaurant menu. Is everyone crazy for McDonalds or just kids who haven't learned better yet?
The fishy photos were quite interesting. About how much would a single average tuna cost? Has the supply decreased because of pollution, global warming, or overfishing?
Keep up the great posting; I know it's hard work when sometimes a nap is more appealing, but know how much we appreciate it!
Hugs,
Mrs. Roscoe
Hi Mrs. Kennedy,
I'd choose sushi over McDonalds any day!!! What did you pick?
Ms. Skaggs
...Are you sure, Kennedy-san that you didn't have one single thing to eat at Mickey Dees?!!
Post a Comment