Monday, October 13, 2008

I Spy... YOU!


Let's play I Spy.

I Spy Mrs. Kennedy packing her bags for the nine hour flight to Japan.
I Spy Mrs. Waldmann and Mrs. Holland calling my friend Mr. Ryan in Technology for help every now and then.
I Spy LPES family following me to Japan who haven’t signed up for the KenYen program.

Oh don’t worry. I know you have good intentions. Several of you caught me in the hall. Some of you gave me pictures of your family to take along. You told me your kids have bugged you to meet me here every few days.Yet…..I’m getting on the airplane in three hours and ……

Am I being too pushy? Sorry. It’s just that I’m bringing some stuff back from Japan for my KenYen families. If I don’t have enough stuff I’m going to have to bow and apologize to you a lot. It might get embarrassing.
Get ready. I’m pulling out the big guns.


The Consul General, Yasumasa Nagamine-san, wants you to sign up! Considering you now know what a consul does (see last post) that’s a big deal! Leave a comment to let me know you are on board! Just do it!

Lookie… Lookie… There are people outside of LPES that are following along. Won’t you leave a comment too?

To get KenYen today look at the Japan time clock. What is the time difference between Monument, Colorado and Tokyo?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Kennedy, I've been checking off and on all day to see if you had posted again! I'm glad to see that you are on your first leg. Daniel and Jacob are collecting Ken-yen, even though they aren't LPES students. Thanks for sharing! It looks like you had a fancy night your first night!

Anonymous said...

Hello mom! I'm in Mrs. Johnson's room doing math and I wanted to say hi. Dad sent me to school in my pajamas by accident. Just kidding Mrs. Johnson made me say that. Love you,

James

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Kennedy,
I finally was able to talk my parents into going to the website. What an exciting adventure. I know that it is 11:15 Sunday morning there in Japan, while it is 8:15 pm Sat. here in Monument. I played a Lacrosse game and two soccer games today, so I am tired and ready to go to bed. Charlie Deeds