Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I appreciate your consideration. Thank you for your vote.

Vending machines are very popular in Japan. It is reported that there is one vending machine for every 23 people. You can do many things using vending machines.
You can get some ice cream.

You can recharge a battery.

It is how you buy a subway ticket.

Is it raining? Get an umbrella.

However, the most common vending machine sells drinks. I walked past this vending machine today.

I am unsure which is the best choice. All three drinks look interesting – and I have no clue what they are!!!!

Choice A - maybe a green tea?

Choice B - it sure looks cold and "special"!

Choice C - don't let the name fool you. It might be really good.


So - friends, students, colleagues and family this is where you come in. Please decide for me by voting in the poll to the right. I will close the voting in a few days, walk to machine, insert the yen and drink whichever you choose. I appreciate your consideration and thank you for your vote.