My son, J-Dude, also looks cool. He relaxes in the backseat. He eats a bagel. He is surrounded by loose Cheerios and crushed pretzels. He is talking too…in Japanese.
We got a cd and phrase book called “Listen and Learn Japanese.”

We listen to the nice lady say things like:
“Good Morning.”
“My name is “insert your name.”
“Do you speak English?”
We repeat it in Japanese:
Ohayo gozaimasu
Watashi no namae wa Mrs. Kennedy desu
Anata wa eigo o hanashimasu ka?
J-Dude likes to go through the book and put phrases together. Some are more helpful than others:
“Hey Mom, Tasukete! Otearai ga ugoki masen"
“What does that mean?” I'll ask.
“Help! The toilet does not work!”
Ha,ha, ha. J-Dude thinks that is quite funny.
To earn some KenYen click here. You, too, can listen and learn Japanese.

1 comment:
Melinda-
I love reading your blog and am so excited for your upcoming trip. What an honor to have been chosen to represent Colorado in the grand adventure. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Our thoughts will be with you as you journey on your way. Take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment